How do you manage communication inside a company and in the media, and how can you lecture at conferences and present the results?
The aim of this seminar is to provide participants with clear instructions on how to properly communicate with the media, how to conduct yourself on television, how to handle crisis communication, how to lead and attend a conference, how to manage not only internal meetings, but also, for example, a board of directors or a general meeting.
The main topics are:
- how to conduct internal meetings and deliberations
- what are the specifics of managing internal meetings and supervisory board meetings
- how to effectively manage a strategic consultation
- how to perform at conferences and presentation skills
- how to handle crisis communication
- what are the principles and rules of the press conference
- how to perform on TV and how to handle interviews on-camera
- how not to be traumatized when in the media
We created this seminar based on feedback from participants in the Corporate Governance Program, who requested more attention be devoted to this topic. The seminar is led by Petr Studenovský, former editor of the Czech Television’s economic news, and Daniela Písařovicová, Czech television.
Upcoming terms of the Communication Seminar for Spring 2018:
|June 14 – 15, 2018||How to handle communication within the company, in the media, how to speak at conferences and present the results|
The venue is the Hotel SAVOY in Špindlerův Mlýn.
Application to download here
Price and terms of the seminar
We will be happy to give you the price for the communication seminar on request. Please call us at +420 602 155 105 or write to email@example.com
Enrollment in the training program may be canceled up to 4 weeks before the start, with no cancellation fees. In case of cancellation less than 4 weeks before the start, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged. There are no refunds of fees in case of cancellation less than 2 weeks prior to the start.