Who we work for
We work with members of administrative bodies, meaning the boards of directors, the supervisory and administrative boards, and top management. We work with both sides. We help business owners and shareholders know how to find the right people for executive management. We also help those who run the business on a daily basis; those that are responsible for making profits and have legal, social and personal responsibilities. Our typical clients are state-owned companies, companies listed in the stock exchange, companies of social importance, large corporations, and medium-sized companies.
Partners of the Czech Institute of Directors
Our main partners in promoting and enforcing corporate governance are the Czech National Bank, the Prague Stock Exchange, the Czech Ministry of Finance, and the academic sphere.
- Ministry of Finance of the Czech Republic
- Ministry of Justice of the Czech Republic
- Prague Stock Exchange
- Czech National Bank
- Corporate Governance Center Deloitte
- OECD (The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development)
- Permanent Delegation of the Czech Republic to the OECD in Paris
- CFO Club
- Czech Institute of Internal Auditors, z.s
- Czech Bank Association