What benefits do you gain from membership in the Institute of Czech Directors?
- You will always have priority to receive information on corporate governance – for example through regular newsletters or personal participation in events organized by us;
- You will receive invitations to exclusive events, working breakfasts, workshops, lectures and educational programs to discuss corporate governance issues;
- You will have a partner with whom you can consult on all issues related to corporate governance. We are ready to personally consult with you on any topic in the field;
- You will get access to the Corporate Governance Library where you will have the most up-to-date information on managing and managing companies in other countries in one place;
- You will find experts for corporate governance audit provided by the Institute;
- And last but not least, you will get a ticket to an exclusive club where you have access to network with many members of the governing body – i.e. members of boards of directors, supervisory and executive boards and top management.
A member of the Czech Institute of Directors may be a natural person or a legal entity.
How do you become a member?
Please fill in the attached application form and send it back to email@example.com or simply call us at +420 602 155 105.